Πέμπτη 2 Μαΐου 2013

Ανασφάλειες




Sarah: „What’s the matter, honey?“
Claire: „I just got rejected for my grant.“
Sarah: „Those dicks. Let me see that. Oh, well, there will be another one.“
Claire: „Shit.“
Sarah: „Maybe you’re not an artist.“
Claire: „Why would you say that?“
Sarah: „Did it hurt your feelings when I said it?“
Claire: „Yeah. “
Sarah: „Maybe I’m right. Maybe if you were an artist, you’d have laughed when I said that. Like if you told me I was purple I would laugh because I know I’m not purple. But when I said you weren’t an artist, you felt bad, maybe there’s a grain of truth in it.“
Claire: „You were the one who took me by me shoulders and looked me in my eyes and told me that I was an artist.“
Sarah: „Maybe you were. Maybe you are. Maybe you aren’t. I don’t know. … No one else can tell anyone what to do, least of all me.“


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Το blog του Simigdaleniou είναι τέλειο.